This is my evergrowing list, my list of to-do-before-I-die, my list of the curious and mundane. It may lengthen and shorten, may be remembered or forgotten. I like to believe it has a life of its own. And as with such things, there is no order.
- To learn how to make the perfect Russian Stroganoff.
- To go for a Vipassana camp.
- To go back to Leh in 2015 with Rin (and sit in front of the Maitreya at Thiksey again).
- To learn to say no and not 'spread myself too thin'.
- To have a garden. And let it go wild.
- To think before I shout.
- To go for a sitar recital.
To learn how to cycleand go for a trip. [27th March 2011]
- To hold (and obviously cuddle, squeeze paws and kiss nose of) a cub of any of the big cats.
To travel to Ireland.[Sort of, July 2011]
- To take a library cataloguing course.
To take a road trip.[Dorset Coast, June 2011] To stop chewing at my hair.[Sometime in 2012] To travel to Pondicherry[A perfect birthday, March 2012 and another birthday celebrated July 2012].
- To explore Gujarat.
To catalogue all the books we have.[Ongoing, since 2015, thanks to Libib]
- To experience VSO.
To go for a trip with Maitreyi. Again.(Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, June 2011)
- To grow 100 trees in my life. At least.
- To chip away at the to-read list.
- To read a play (in original) by Shakespeare.
- To climb a peak.
- To donate regularly to an animal home.
- To volunteer regularly at an animal home.
- To learn to make a great Long Island Iced Tea. (I decide on the greatness)
Get a map for my wall.[Merry Christmas Bucket list buddy! December 2012]
- To take First Aid lessons.
- To practice rainwater harvesting.
- To visit the Ajanta and Ellora caves.
- To bake my own bread again.
To practice telling the truth. To own a Pink Panther T-shirt.[Thank you Maitreyi Arushi and Abhijit!! March 2011] To re-read the Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde[September 2010] To do yoga regularly.[September 2015]
- To live near the sea once.
- To start singing again.
- To get back to quilling.
- To get back into the habit of writing letters to family and friends.
To visit an island.[September 2010 - September 2011] To own a Roald Dahl mug.[A birthday made better! Thanks Abhijit-from-blog-UK and Mr. Anonymous. March 2012] To watch a ballet performance.[August 2011] To wear cotton sarees regularly. [August 2015]