Even though I am one of those who feels self conscious while swearing, sometimes life hands you these WTF moments. When you find yourself in inexplicably prosaic situations, places you certainly don't want to be in, circumstances you created through random decisions of foolishness, crossroads you don't have a map away from, a limbo without a loophole, dead ends without beginnings. That's when I started some one-sided friendships with some lovely blogs. Care to glean through?
More of the brilliant WTF series here
- Bawkbawkbawk's photography and her breathless love for dogs : )
- This, that allows me to wander through other people's houses, unapologetically.
- The blog with the groovy pictures. I love the one below quite a bit.
- The Sketchbook Project and its creativity.
- The kissssing blog which is as interesting as its name isn't.
"If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance." -- Bern Williams
- And of course, more beauty from Tim.