24 September, 2010

Bubbles

Photo credit: Pulsar Media

I overrate happiness.
Exaggerate it.
It assumes
Bollywood proportions
and rainbow colours
in my world.

I had this
little chat today.
Shouldn't we just
do away with the notion
of Love?
I barely comprehend
it anyway.

We should
look for our bubbles of happiness.
Yes,
the Exaggerated
over the top kind.
Bump our bubbles
into others'.
Till they merge into this
obscenely gigantic
balloon
of hilarity.
And happiness.

And even when
they burst.
As we know they must,
The laughter
can colour
my dreams
a purgatory purple.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:22 pm

    A warning sign
    I missed the good part then I realized
    I started looking and the bubble burst
    I started looking for excuses

    Come on in
    I’ve gotta tell you what a state I’m in
    I’ve gotta tell you in my loudest tones
    I started looking for a warning sign

    When the truth is, I miss you
    Yeah the truth is, that I miss you, so

    A warning sign
    You came back to haunt me and I realized
    That you were an island and I passed you by
    And you were an island to discover

    Come on in
    I’ve gotta tell you what a state I’m in
    I’ve gotta tell you in my loudest tones
    That I started looking for a warning sign

    When the truth is, I miss you
    Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so
    And I’m tired I should not have let you go

    Ooooooooooooooooo

    So I crawl back into your open arms
    Yes I crawl back into your open arms
    And I crawl back into your open arms
    Yes I crawl back into your open arms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open arms. That's important. The open arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. purgatory purple....hmmm... nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:47 pm

    If he tries enough, he would make the closed arms a little slack? Its all about wanting something, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But there's a secret garden she hides."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...