04 August, 2010

You're Mine

I am going to
seep into your soul
and
follow you
in the dreams 
you haven't dreamt.

I am going to
watch you as you
twist your thoughts 
threadbare
and
lace through 
each one of your words.

I am going to
shadow your whims
gnaw through your resolve
feast on your joys
and 
moisten your fears.

I am going to
whistle the ghosts away
croon to your loneliness
underline those 
trembling underscores
and
overwhelm the noise.

I am going to
scratch at your 
cruel cravings
wish away the others
and
will you to want.

5 comments:

  1. touching and very very scary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:27 pm

    i think i'd just want the page to stay this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you had your wish granted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...