07 June, 2010

Wily Wisdom or Outside

Sometimes, a song loved long ago is enough. Especially when you haven't been listening to any music for a long long time. I fail to understand why people ask me about its 'unhappy' lyrics. Anyway, this is to San Man and J, the two people who perhaps love this one as much as I do. 

All the times
That I’ve cried
All that’s wasted
It’s all inside

And I feel
All this pain
Stuffed it down
It’s back again

And I lie
Here in bed
All alone
I can’t mend
 And I feel
Tomorrow will be okay
But I know

That I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
Cause inside you’re ugly
You’re ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

4 comments:

  1. I just found you through things we forget, and your blog is so lovely. Glad I sound you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you here Paige! If you're a fan of Things we forget, I already like you a whole lot :) Hope to see you around here often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Acceptance! hahah :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...