- My favourite key on the keyborad is Ctrl. What does that say about me?
- I often find myself reading too much into nothing. I read as a kid that nothing is a "bottomless bucket without any sides". I used to repeat that to everyone I met which, in retrospect, sounds quite annoying.
- Remember sone pe suhaga? Yesterday I saw 'suhaga'. Turned out to be an extraordinarily ordinary looking white powder. Like baking soda. I had expected it to be something magical and perplexing (?). Like a unicorn. Or a phoenix at least.
- I am in love with italics. So?
- Why are bulletpoints called that? They sound so menacing. And yet I get into them. Every single time.
"If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape."