17 April, 2010

Shunyata

-

it's a cruel
doubting world
you say
regret threatening to
snuff out
another hope
thunderous clouds blurr
a vision
blinded fools
we grope around
a heartbreak catches
in my throat
and i squeak out
another swallowed
fear

switch sides?
toss these turns
let
frail emotions
oscillate
pull along
and digress

compassion urges
sewing the seams
stitching us
closer
so much warmer
it's an orange
place
this glow of orange
my lava of peace
emptiness
completes
the world
no longer
as cruel
as vain

+

6 comments:

  1. ha ha that expression is making me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. achha hua bata diya, nahi to ha ha se main samajh nahi pata :-|

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so much above my mental level singh jee

    ReplyDelete
  4. koi nahin cartoon ji. koi nahin. some hits some misses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people get them. Some people don't. I will never be able to decide.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...