02 March, 2007

soulful murders

there there
it hits me straight
just where I thought
nothing could touch me
as frustrating
as a writer's block
as agonizing as getting lost
in the alleys of my memories
one moment I'm gliding
a princess of my universe
content
screaming out my happiness
for anybody to hear
anybody, everybody
and then
I'm lying in a pool
of my bloody tears
oh-so-salty
oh-so-putrid

* * *

oh thankyou
someone just turned the lights on
and my wasted eyes
are making unhappy shapes
mirrored in my tears
a shivering heart
consoles a tired mind
blinding lights ridicule
me
splayed in misery
shadows giggle at a private joke
on a pathetic
slain soul.

15 comments:

  1. Awesome.... Everyone is ready to get a glimpse of the princess... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 pm

    you want me touch those laugh lines of yours ?

    ani

    ReplyDelete
  3. prabhu(pinky!!!!): the princess, the pauper, the pain, the pride all rolled into one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinky......heh heh
    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone's got their manic- depressed episodes

    but u got a way to capture things,

    i loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. chandni said...

    well with THAT kind of poetry being written mine seems slightly juvenile..neway will put some of mine up online soon

    hawwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shanks: thanks :)

    sid: stop stop stop quoting me again n again bugger

    ReplyDelete
  8. or else????????
    ??????????????????
    ?????????????????
    huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. life's ups and downs ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. soulful murders..i lykd de title..poetry z gud too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. else med shal unleash her wrath..bas

    ReplyDelete
  12. chiku3:58 am

    poetry is good.But there there not a good way to start

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:54 pm

    u really hv a very interestin way of writin down things..it was luvely..

    modi..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...