09 March, 2007

Once upon a time in a GIS class

He drones on and on
toneless and grey
my mind nods along
a galaxy away.
He mumbles shiftily
and tugs at his tie
someone burps aloud
dormant I lie.
He talks to his face
I to mine
he teeters along
a perfectly crooked line.
Pencils trace lazy doodles
jokes filter through
a guffaw breaks out promising
to send sanity astrew.
my eyes wide open
my brain closed shut
my imagination decides
to go out for a strut.

Okay I did write this in my rubbishy GIS class.
And yes the poem is silly, but what do you expect from a semi-sleepy GIS hater.
I hate my GIS teacher and he's my H.O.D.
Well GIS happens to be Geographic Information System.

12 comments:

  1. chiku3:51 am

    Got some serious talent here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanky4:30 am

    arre ye ladki bahut hi bekaar likhti hai
    i told her otherwise and she was like-arre my writings are so juvenile

    so i thought it must be the other way round and my judgment must be wrong

    to i have reached the conclusion ki ye bahut bekaar likhti hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. lanky needs a spanky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanky4:33 am

    ye obscene hai
    isko censor kar doonga

    ReplyDelete
  5. chinku: where from do you descend?

    lanky: yeh adulton ka blog hai. what are you doing here anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lanky3:08 pm

    i am here to do a Che Guevara
    and reveal the crappiness of this blog to all the unsuspecting inmates of the blogosphere......

    Long Live Revolution!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)nice one...brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe,,
    i think i should also try my hand at poetry in my sleepy classes..i have load of them

    ReplyDelete
  9. lanky look for another lost cause...oh oh just look in the mirror instead

    ReplyDelete
  10. D: poetry is gud to keep u awake, it makes u luk like ur taking down notes AND it gets put up on ur blog..wat more cud u ask 4 from a boring class?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmm....
    it seems better than sketching coz teacher wont be able to figure out at first glance

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...