You are happy (no reason for you not to be), you are smiling, doing all those normal things you do everyday but still there's a queer sadness tugging at your insides. Even the skies are mirroring my mood today. The sun is shining but a small fluff of cloud is dousing his fire.
Its one of those very informative days. It tells me:
- That I like apple juice more than any other drink.
- That no matter what, mint will always make me balk and if I don't find a different flavoured tootpaste soon, I may have to give up brushing my teeth.
- That I like messiness. Messy hair, messy clothes, messy kitchens, messy beds, messy heads.
- That any movie is worth it if you have a superbig bowl of popcorn, a blanket and a someone to snuggle upto (yes dogs and even you yourself qualify).
- That sleeping in the afternoons is a luxury I adore.
- That I eat more when I'm angry, sad, happy or bugged. Therefore, I always eat a lot.
- That I love "Outside" by Staind, "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls, "Crazy Dreams" by MLTR and all of Eminem and Coldplay .
- That no matter how many times I read Anne of Green Gables, (L.M. Montgomery) I will read it one more time.
- That thunderstorms are somehow better than the rain they usher forth. Thunder is terrifyingly glorious. It is stunning, beautiful, powerful, trembling, hollow, loud, vulnerable all in one contradicting moment.
- That crying alone makes me bitter.
- That such days are usually more rain less shine.
Monday blues on a sunday?